This Bowery Boys picture from the time when they were known as the "East End Kids" has Gorcey avoiding reform school by being hired as a chauffeur for Fifth Avenue socialite Blythe, much to her husband's consternation. When the two have a fancy dinner to announce their daughter's
engagement, Gorcey gets the rest of the gang to act as servants. This turns out to be a wise move, as the boys solve the theft of a valuable necklace, after originally being accused of the crime. Lots of humor in the contrast between the "Kids" and the wealthy snobs, though some of the boys are
beginning to look a bit old to be playing teenagers. The direction is smooth, though the photography is below par.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 2. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 3. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown
- 4. Pete Davidson Returns to SNL to Talk a Bit About Mental Health but Mostly The Mule
- 5. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 6. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 7. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves