This movie, unfortunately, took nothing but the title from one of the characters in the exciting MAD MAX BEYOND THUNDERDOME. It's a rehash of survival game pictures like TAG; THE ZERO BOYS; and GOTCHA, all superior to this. Jeremy Hawk (Jeff Moldavan) is part of a tournament. The idea is
that someone will survive the assassination game and win a prize. Former Vietnam soldier Hawk is all for the tournament, which features guns with paint instead of bullets. Do we need to tell you that someone is running around shooting real bullets? There are a few attempts at leading the audience
astray with false clues. Little money was spent on this Florida-based picture, and it shows.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. We Demand Justice for Old Knight, The OA's Telepathic Octopus
- 2. The Best Romance Shows and Movies to Stream on Netflix Right Now
- 3. What's Fact and Fiction in Netflix's Mötley Crüe Biopic The Dirt?
- 4. The Blacklist Gets the Band Back Together
- 5. Patricia Arquette's Kids Didn't Want Her to Star in Hulu's True Crime Story The Act
- 6. Queer Eye's Karamo Brown Reveals How He Gets That Emotional Breakthrough With Each 'Hero'
- 7. Aidy Bryant Takes Us Behind Filming Shrill's Empowering Fat Babe Pool Party