Bill Fox (Dirk Bogarde), a young factory worker in 1930s Britain, quits his job to become a motorbike racer and (wonder of wonders) is a great success but, like so many celluloid jocks before and after him, falls victim to his own burgeoning ego. Bill hangs up his goggles for good, however,
after his wife decides to leave him. Although the performances are lifeless and the plot predictable, MANIACS ON WHEELS' racing sequences are well handled.
- 1. Riverdale: What the Actual Hell Is Hiram Up To?
- 2. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 3. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 4. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 6. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 7. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup