This ramshackle mockumentary by first-time director Dirk Shafer tells the story of his extraordinary experiences as Playgirl's 1992 Man of the Year. A gay man, Shafer became a kind of minor-league Rock Hudson, making the rounds of promotional events and
daytime talk shows while posing as a hetero fantasy object for horny housewives. It's got two or three funny moments, but it's no SPINAL TAP.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Demi's Sociopathic Edit Is the Highlight of The Bachelor So Far
- 2. Kerry Washington Heads to Netflix for American Son
- 3. Here's When The Expanse Season 3 Heads to Amazon Prime Video
- 4. Chicago Fire's Gentle Human Mouch Blows Up at Otis in a Jarring Sneak Peek
- 5. Where to Stream This Year's Oscar-Nominated Films
- 6. Black Panther Is the First Superhero Movie Nominated for Best Picture – And You Can Stream It Right Now
- 7. What If Tracee Ellis Ross and Kumail Nanjiani Just Host the Damn Oscars?