A silly courtroom drama with Ellis as a country lawyer who mishandles the prosecution of gangster Huber. Ellis throws the case because of his adopted daughter's involvement with the gangster. Ellis is fired as prosecutor, and then his daughter, Louise, is accused of murder, and Dad becomes
her defense attorney. Unrealistic, to say the least.
- 1. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 2. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 3. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 4. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 5. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 6. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup
- 7. Dancing with the Stars to Skip Spring Season in 2019