At the turn of the century Brennan is falsely accused of murder. He takes his daughter, Peters, and together they hide out in the depths of a swamp for eight years. One day Hunter loses his dog and goes searching in the area, finding the outcasts. They hold him captive, but after he
promises to help them get a fair trial, they let him go. Hunter sells the pelts Brennan has accumulated to raise money for an attorney. The real killers find out the plan and go after Brennan. One of them is killed, forcing the other to confess. Brennan returns to society and Peters marries
Hunter. A remake of the 1941 film SWAMP WATER, this movie was not quite as moody as the original. The color photography fails to create the ambience the black-and-white lensing achieved, though it does make the film seem more realistic. Essentially a straightforward story, with some suspenseful
moments. Production values and acting are standard efforts.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Did True Detective Just Reveal The Season 3 Killer?
- 2. Baywatch on Amazon Prime Will Heat Up Your Winter
- 3. Here's What to Stream Before Gillian Anderson Arrives on The Crown
- 4. Pete Davidson Returns to SNL to Talk a Bit About Mental Health but Mostly The Mule
- 5. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 6. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 7. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves