This picture features von Eltz as a city boy come home to marry his fiancee of 16 years, Pringle. But upon seeing her dowdy appearance, he is sidetracked by Messinger and becomes engaged to her as well. As it turns out, he becomes engaged to every girl he kisses. Pringle dumps him and
takes the small fortune she made from her shop and moves into a luxurious apartment. She returns home to capture her niece's former boy friend, which prompts von Eltz to return to her side and marry her.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Mindy Kaling's New Netflix Show Could Fill the One Day at a Time Void in Your Life
- 2. Last Man Standing Exclusive: Eve Gets Tough with the Baxters' Foreign Exchange Student
- 3. Hanna Review: Now This Is How You Turn a Movie Into a TV Series
- 4. Lizzy Caplan and Elsie Fisher Will Step Into a Stephen King Classic in Castle Rock Season 2
- 5. Everything to Know About The Sopranos Movie, Newark
- 6. Jane the Virgin Boss Previews Michael's Return: 'It Affects the Whole Season'
- 7. One Day at a Time and Sex Education Are Helping Immigrants and Their Queer Kids Bridge the Generational Gap