A group of bank robbers invade the shack of an old trapper while on the lam from a recent heist. Their stay is lengthy, and the men begin to complain about the lack of female companionship. The trapper tells them the legend of "The Naked Flower" in which the only daughter of an aristocratic
family is assaulted by the crazed groundskeeper. On her honeymoon, years later, the groundskeeper returns to kill the groom and rape the bride. The hysterical girl escapes into the swamp, but returns on moonlit nights in search of her husband. Soon after, one of the robbers encounters a beautiful
woman near the swamp, and they make love. Meanwhile, the gang's solidarity disintegrates. One man kills another over the loot, and, in the struggle, the trapper sees his opportunity and kills the surviving crook. When the remaining thief returns with the beautiful girl, he decides to renounce his
past and start a new life.
- 1. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 2. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 3. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 4. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 5. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 6. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup
- 7. Dancing with the Stars to Skip Spring Season in 2019