Loder is an English country farmer in the 1600s who seeks revenge on the Doones, a family of criminals who terrorize farmers and settlements. When Loder was a boy, he saw the clan kill his father. He falls in love with Lorna Doone (Hopper) and takes her to live with him on the farm. A St.
James court messenger arrives and takes Hopper. She was kidnaped as a baby by the outlaws and raised as one of their own. She goes to the castle to be raised as a proper lady. Loder kills a number of Doones, becomes a knight, marries Hopper and brings her back to his farm.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Saturday Night Live Spoofs the Shutdown with Deal or No Deal Parody
- 2. At Long Last, the American Gods Season 2 Trailer Is Here
- 3. Happy Super Blood Wolf Moon! Here's a Ranking of the Best TV Werewolves
- 4. Sex and the City's Sarah Jessica Parker Teases Carrie Bradshaw Return
- 5. Jeremiah Will Return and Evolve Again on Gotham
- 6. Red in Prison Is the Blacklist Storyline We Didn't Know We Needed
- 7. The Celebrity Big Brother Season 2 Cast Reveals Their Biggest Live-Feed Fears