Christopher Plummer plays a ham actor who finds and reads a script by his disaffected screenwriter wife, Maggie Smith, about an American wife who meets--and is wooed by--a gentle, understanding young European man in Hungary. Assuming the role was written for him, Plumber is disgruntled when
he learns otherwise, so he creates a European persona for himself using a disguise. As his alter ego, he gets the part, and Plumber and Smith go to Hungary to shoot on location. There the disguised Plumber romances his wife (does she know or doesn't she?) and learns a few things in the process.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Demi's Sociopathic Edit Is the Highlight of The Bachelor So Far
- 2. Kerry Washington Heads to Netflix for American Son
- 3. Here's When The Expanse Season 3 Heads to Amazon Prime Video
- 4. Chicago Fire's Gentle Human Mouch Blows Up at Otis in a Jarring Sneak Peek
- 5. Where to Stream This Year's Oscar-Nominated Films
- 6. Black Panther Is the First Superhero Movie Nominated for Best Picture – And You Can Stream It Right Now
- 7. What If Tracee Ellis Ross and Kumail Nanjiani Just Host the Damn Oscars?