A fast-moving adventure tale that comes close to being swallowed up by its own bulky plot. Hall is an American diplomat who travels to India only to find the country on the brink of civil war. He then discovers that an old pal, Kennedy, is behind the plan to spark the fighting. Kennedy is
soon murdered but informs Hall that a train full of explosives is going to blow up a train carrying an Indian prince. Knowing of the plot, Hall becomes the assassins' target and also a suspect in Kennedy's murder. He puts his life on the line to save the prince, and by doing so clears his own name
and prevents the war.
- 1. Riverdale: What the Actual Hell Is Hiram Up To?
- 2. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 3. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 4. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 6. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 7. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup