An intriguing but drawn-out tale of a woman in her late 30s looking for romance. Bored with her affair with a married truck driver, Milo tries a lonely hearts column. She is matched up with Perier, a seemingly reserved bookstore clerk who soon lets loose his vulgar, insulting, hard-drinking
side. After an evening of embarrassments he apologizes to Milo and she submits to his sexual advances. The following morning they go their separate ways, leaving open the possibility of further meetings.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Sabrina's Kiernan Shipka Will Star In a Netflix Holiday Rom-Com From John Green
- 2. How to Watch the Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Premiere Red Carpet
- 3. Riverdale Is Doing Another Musical - And Yes, Jughead Is Singing!
- 4. Amazon Prime's February Line-Up Features Jordan Peele's Lorena Bobbitt Docuseries and More
- 5. American Vandal's Melvin Gregg Stars in Netflix B-Ball Drama Movie High Flying Bird
- 6. 2018-2019 TV Scorecard: Which Shows Are Canceled? Which Are Renewed?
- 7. Grey's Anatomy's Sandra Oh and Kevin McKidd Had a Moment After the Golden Globes