J. Edgar - Clip - That Was the Old Bureau
As the face of law enforcement in America for almost 50 years, J. Edgar Hoover was feared and admired, reviled and revered. But behind closed doors, he held secrets that would have destroyed his image, his career and his life.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Sabrina's Kiernan Shipka Will Star In a Netflix Holiday Rom-Com From John Green
- 2. How to Watch the Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Premiere Red Carpet
- 3. Riverdale Is Doing Another Musical - And Yes, Jughead Is Singing!
- 4. Amazon Prime's February Line-Up Features Jordan Peele's Lorena Bobbitt Docuseries and More
- 5. American Vandal's Melvin Gregg Stars in Netflix B-Ball Drama Movie High Flying Bird
- 6. 2018-2019 TV Scorecard: Which Shows Are Canceled? Which Are Renewed?
- 7. Grey's Anatomy's Sandra Oh and Kevin McKidd Had a Moment After the Golden Globes