The infinitely adorable Bujold stars in this odd psychological drama about a girl who returns to her country home as her mother is dying. Bujold is emotionally haunted by her parent's subsequent death, as well as the deaths of her father and brother. She stays in the village to take care
of a senile uncle, is attacked by a group of drunkards, and becomes befriended by a fisherman. He has a fondness for Bujold, and with his help she is able to overcome the traumas of the past. Although a fine actress in the hands of more skilled directors Alain Resnais and Philippe De Broca (LA
GUERRE EST FINIE and KING OF HEARTS, respectively), Bujold here suffers somewhat from the overly psychiatric script penned by husband Almond.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Oscars 2019: Live Updates From the 91st Academy Awards
- 2. Kel Mitchell Confirms He Will Appear in Kenan Thompson's All That Revival
- 3. Marvel's Cloak & Dagger Brings the Mayhem in Official Season 2 Trailer
- 4. The Man in the High Castle Will End With Season 4 and an 'Epic Conclusion'
- 5. Your Guide to All of the Netflix Originals of 2019
- 6. Amazon Prime's March Line-Up Features Hanna, Catastrophe's Final Season and More
- 7. Here's When Arrested Development Returns to Netflix