This was the fifth film in the INVISIBLE MAN series. Hall, who starred in THE INVISIBLE AGENT (1942), is a criminal who, with the aid of scientist Carradine, becomes invisible. He then stalks an English couple, Sondergaard and Matthews, until they give him their fortune and daughter,
Ankers. The English couple had left Hall for dead during a safari five years earlier. Journalist Curtis puts an end to the Invisible Man as he tries to stop his invisibility from fading. The only outstanding item of this film is John P. Fulton's special effects.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Grey's Anatomy Theory: Is Amelia Planning Her Exit?
- 2. Star Trek: Discovery: Everything We Know About the Red Angel and Those Mysterious Signals
- 3. Hope's Former Flame on The Originals Will Appear on Legacies
- 4. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – Paddleton, Chef's Table
- 5. WWE's Roman Reigns Is Returning to Monday Night Raw With an Update on His Leukemia Diagnosis
- 6. Review: ABC's New Spy Show Whiskey Cavalier Is Adequate Background Noise
- 7. A Netflix Movie or Head Trip? Working Through Paris Is Us