This film depicts the life of Claire Phillips (Dvorak), a spy during the Japanese occupation of Manila. She marries Kennedy just as Manila falls, but he is killed during the Bataan death march and Dvorak teams up with Evans to wage guerrilla warfare on the Japanese. Dvorak then assumes the
identity of a dead woman and opens a nightclub to get valuable information from the Japanese soldiers and officers. This she forwards to Evans, who continues the guerrilla fighting. When Dvorak is caught, Evans and his men save her from the firing squad. An opening narrative is presented by
General Mark W. Clark. Songs include "Because of You" (sung by Dvorak) and "Tokyo Ondo."
- 1. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 2. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 3. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 4. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 5. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 6. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 7. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple