When we last saw small-town cutie Julie James (Jennifer Love Hewitt) she was a nervous wreck. She and three of her high-school pals accidentally killed a man on a windy back road and made the mistake of trying to get away with it. So
someone decided to teach them a lesson with a big, sharp hook. Now Julie's away at college, having nightmares and feuding with boyfriend Ray (Freddie Prinze Jr.), who stayed behind to work. The Fourth of July weekend -- which is when all the trouble started -- rolls around, and Julie's new best
friend Karla (Brandy) wins an all-expenses-paid weekend getaway for four to an island resort. Off go Julie, Karla, Karla's boyfriend Tyrell (Mekhi Phifer) and classmate Will (Matthew Settle), whom Karla invites when Ray doesn't show up. Don't you know that no sooner do they get to Tower Bay than a
ferocious hurricane blows in, the desk clerk turns out to be Jeffrey Combs (of REANIMATOR and other genre gems) and the off-season staff starts showing up covered with blood and stuffed into closets, industrial dryers and other nasty places. The attractive youngsters run, scream, declare that this
can't be happening and repeat as necessary. The less you demand of this bloody, by-the-numbers sequel, the more you'll enjoy it.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Bane Is Coming for Babs in This Gotham Sneak Peek
- 2. Schitt's Creek Renewed for Sixth and Final Season
- 3. Everything We Know About Black Mirror Season 5
- 4. Steven Universe Beautifully Fosters Non-Binary Self-Love Without Being Too Preachy
- 5. TV Still Struggles with Body-Positive Sex, But Shrill Is a Big Step Forward
- 6. Lifetime's She's Too Young Was a Sex Ed Cult Classic That Deserves More Respect
- 7. Courteney Cox Revisited Her Friends Apartment and We Couldn't Be Any More Nostalgic