Filmed in 1964 as VOODOO BLOOD BATH, this feast of blood and guts wasn't released until 7 years later when producer Jerry Gross picked the film up to round out a double bill with I DRINK YOUR BLOOD. By far the lower half of the pairing, I EAT YOUR SKIN is set on Voodoo Island in the
Caribbean. Novelist Harris flies there in search of material for a new book and winds up falling in love with Hewitt, the daughter of a careless scientist whose experiments are transforming the islanders into zombies. Hewitt is abducted and prepared for a sacrifice, only to be saved by her hero.
They both narrowly escape the hungry jaws of the zombies. In many cases, horror and exploitation films are so bad that they're good. I EAT YOUR SKIN doesn't even rank with the good-bad.
- 1. Nina Dobrev Is Too Busy to Be on Legacies, but She Loves That You Love It
- 2. Put Some Respect on Chris Tucker's Name
- 3. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 4. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 5. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 6. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 7. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed