I Died a Thousand Times
Watch on itunes
Click here to watch this clip on itunes.
Based on the Humphrey Bogart star making classic High Sierra, I Died a Thousand Times brings vivid Warnercolor richness and the enveloping expanse of CinemaScope to the gritty saga of old-timer Roy "Mad Dog" Earle (Jack Palance), just released from prison and leading nervous small-timers (Lee Marvin and Earl Holliman) on a resort heist fated not to go like clockwork. Soft-hearted Earle is so drawn to a crippled girl (Lori Nelson) that he pays for curative operation. But when things go wrong, it's a brassy dime-a-dance girl (Shelley Winters) who stands beside him. Veterans Lon Chaney and Mae Clarke and newcomers Dennis Hopper and Richard Davalos are featured in the top-flight cast. With a taut script by High Sierra novelist W.R. Burnett and a heart-pounding manhunt finale, I Died a Thousand Times is a rousing, memorable thriller.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. 10 Free Things to Do at San Diego Comic-Con 2019 Without a Badge
- 2. Emmys 2019: Complete Coverage of the 71st Primetime Emmy Awards
- 3. You Need to See the OG Childlike Empress' Response to Stranger Things' NeverEnding Challenge
- 4. The Most Painful Snubs and Happiest Surprises of the 2019 Emmy Nominations
- 5. Hannah Finally Came to Jesus on The Bachelorette
- 6. Breaking Down Game of Thrones' Most (and Least) Deserved Emmy Nominations
- 7. Game of Thrones Robbed Better Call Saul's Rhea Seehorn of an Emmy Nomination