Linda Haynes stars as a backroads country & western singer who stumbles onto a mass murder and is arrested and quickly imprisoned for the crime. In prison she is tormented by a crazed psychologist (Geoffrey Lewis) who tries to cure his patients by driving them insane, erasing their
memories, and then creating new, happier pasts for them. Although its opening is somewhat promising, this film soon degenerates into a terribly predictable, sadistic, and decidedly sleazy combination of A CLOCKWORK ORANGE and JACKSON COUNTY JAIL, once again exploiting the torture of women in the
hope of a box-office payoff.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Demi's Sociopathic Edit Is the Highlight of The Bachelor So Far
- 2. Kerry Washington Heads to Netflix for American Son
- 3. Here's When The Expanse Season 3 Heads to Amazon Prime Video
- 4. Chicago Fire's Gentle Human Mouch Blows Up at Otis in a Jarring Sneak Peek
- 5. Where to Stream This Year's Oscar-Nominated Films
- 6. Black Panther Is the First Superhero Movie Nominated for Best Picture – And You Can Stream It Right Now
- 7. What If Tracee Ellis Ross and Kumail Nanjiani Just Host the Damn Oscars?