The last and by many estimates least of the feature films culled from the popular Man from U.N.C.L.E. spy series. U.N.C.L.E. agents Napoleon Solo (Robert Vaugn) and Illya Kuriyakin (David McCallum) investigate a rash of high-profile international kidnappings, and the trail leads to one of their own — or at least, a former one of their own: ex-agent Robert Kingsley (Barry Sullivan), who plans to make the world a nicer place by administering a global chill pill (actually a gas) developed by biochemist Dr. Kurt Erikson (Albert Paulsen). Look for Leslie Nielsen as Kingsley's chief enforcer, General Maximilian Harmon, whose end-justifies-the-means methods are a conscious source of friction with his pacifist employer.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Oscars 2019: When Are the Oscars and How to Watch Online
- 2. Will Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Phil Coulson Appear in Avengers: Endgame?
- 3. The Blacklist: More Truths About (the Real) Reddington Are Revealed
- 4. Outlander Boss Addresses Jamie and Claire's Sex Drought
- 5. Tracee Ellis Ross on How Black-ish Enlisted Octavia Spencer to School Us for Black History Month
- 6. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 7. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season