Harvey is a man possessed of a burning desire to take over his stepbrother's Dorset home. Knowing his stepbrother (Archdale) has a bad heart, Harvey smashes a violin, setting off a fatal heart attack in Archdale. After forcing his own wife and remaining step-brother out of the house, Harvey
begins a descent into madness. He thinks he hears the violin being played and tries to drown out its music by playing the piano. Finally, driven mad by fear, Harvey collapses on the keyboard, felled by the same kind of heart condition that took Archdale's life. Though the script is just a few
cliches strung together, the direction manages to give this tale a good creepy feeling.
- 1. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 2. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 3. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 4. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 5. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 6. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup
- 7. Dancing with the Stars to Skip Spring Season in 2019