This film was made under the title "Be My Valentine, or Else," which was abandoned when the film MY BLOODY VALENTINE surfaced, and altered to "X-RAY." But when VISITING HOURS came out first, the title was changed again to HOSPITAL MASSACRE. Chip Lucia is a psychotic killer who, back in 1961
when they were just kids, sent a valentine to Barbi Benton and was embarrassed when she and her brother laughed at his attempt to get closer to her. Lucia knows how to hold a grudge, so he kills the brother and waits almost two decades to exact his revenge on the comely Benton. Now Benton has just
received a job promotion, for which she must take a physical (a good excuse for Barbi to remove her clothes). It's the week before February 14, and she arrives at a local hospital to pick up the results of the routine examination. Lucia, wearing medical garb, kills Gay Austin, Benton's doctor, and
switches Benton's X-rays. Another doctor, John Warner Williams, sees the switched X-rays, concludes Benton is quite sick, and orders her to stay in the hospital. Benton dutifully submits and Lucia begins to terrorize the sparsely occupied hospital, leaving a bloody trail of bodies strewn about.
Unless you are a diehard Benton fan, this is a must to avoid.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. How black-ish's Powerful Colorism Episode Nearly Tore the Johnsons Apart
- 2. Lana Condor Steals the Show in Deadly Class
- 3. Supernatural Midseason Trailer: Michael Declares 'Even God Can Die'
- 4. The Roswell, New Mexico Stars Played 'Guess That Alien', and They Were Honestly Stellar
- 5. Sex Education Is the Most Honest Coming-of-Age TV Show We've Seen in Forever
- 6. The 25 Best Ships Ever on Freeform
- 7. Game of Thrones' Bosses Wish There Were No Trailers for Season 8