A few years after the war, newlyweds Jones and Howes go to Italy for their honeymoon. They visit the small Italian village Jones claims to have "single-handedly" liberated, but find the population to be less than grateful. After a few ominous events, Jones is able to clear his name with the
townspeople and continue the honeymoon. The comedy is typical English humor transplanted into an Italian setting. The result isn't very funny, though the production is paced well.
- 1. Where All the People from Netflix's The Innocent Man Are Now
- 2. A Plea to Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Season 2: More Witchcraft, Less Romance
- 3. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 4. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 5. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 6. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 7. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role