Michael P. Morgan and his buddies are all sex-starved teenagers, but while the buddies somehow manage to make time with substitute French teachers, he just can't seem to score. After pouring his heart out to the high school shrink, Carrie Snodgress, and running around Sunset Strip
desperately trying to find a willing partner, he hits the jackpot in the form of a friend's sultry mom, Joan Collins, who's dying for a real man of 16. Originally made in 1979 under the title GROWING PAINS, this very bad film was shelved until Collins' success on "Dynasty" prompted its release
under a new title. Betty Thomas, top-billed in the wake of her "Hill Street Blues" fame, is actually in the movie for only about 10 seconds.
- 1. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 2. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 3. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 4. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 5. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup
- 6. Dancing with the Stars to Skip Spring Season in 2019
- 7. Should The CW's Batwoman Get Her Own Spin-Off Series?