Another film that elicits the eternal moviegoer's question: Why did I pay good money to see this garbage? The story vaguely deals with some beach-going teenagers who never seem to go to school. Instead, they take photos of a local policeman having sex with Hull, the (seemingly only) class
prude. Later the officer finds the boys have been cheating on their girlfriends with none other than their teachers. What else can the teachers do, seeing as no one's ever in class? There are threats of blackmail, bad impersonations of Mae West and Fonzie, and plenty of fairly tame sex. There's
not an iota of intelligence or value to be found anywhere in this trash. For the record, this film is not an "official" sequel to the original HOLLYWOOD HIGH.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Best New Shows and Movies on Netflix This Week – She's Gotta Have It, Rim of the World
- 2. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 3. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 4. Adam Levine on Leaving The Voice: 'For Me, It Was Time to Move On'
- 5. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 6. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 7. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger