An early British talking film, one of three remakes of a better silent version done five years earlier. The story is a simple one, about a Lancashire mill girl, Chrystal, who spends a romantic weekend with the mill-owner's son, but refuses to marry him when he proposes.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Is The Society Renewed for Season 2?
- 2. The Week in Superlatives: Least Expected Burn, Best Kept Secret, and the Randomest Mic Drop
- 3. Adam Levine Leaving The Voice Before Season 17
- 4. Rim of the World Review: Stranger Things Rip-Off Is Dumb, but Watchable
- 5. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Is the Best Indiana Jones Movie
- 6. Go Behind the Scenes of That Andre Flashback Scene in Marvel's Cloak and Dagger
- 7. Here's What It's Like to Go to IDCon, the Unofficial Murderchella