A poor film that suffers from a weak plot and one-dimensional characters. Conte is an ex-Marine who is accused of the murder of a former Las Vegas model, Hughes. He escapes the police and takes to the road. He hitches a ride with a magazine photographer, Bennett, and her model, Hendrix. By
coincidence we discover that Bennett is the one who killed Hughes because Hughes earlier caused the suicide of Bennett's husband. After much hustling about by the cops, Bennett finally confesses, and Conte and Hendrix end the film in a romantic embrace. Future AIP golden boy Roger Corman earned
his first screen credit as cowriter and associate producer of this film. The title was a blatant ripoff of the highly successful "Dragnet" television series.
- 1. Rufus Lives in the Timeless Series Finale Trailer!
- 2. 4 Theories about the Gargoyle King on Riverdale That Sound Pretty Legit
- 3. 23 Easter Eggs in the Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover You May Have Missed
- 4. Amazon Prime's January Lineup Makes It Easy To Prepare For Oscar Season
- 5. Last Man Standing Recruits Tisha Campbell for a Familiar Role
- 6. Charlie Brown and the Peanuts Gang Are Coming to Apple
- 7. The CW Really Wants to Make Chris Wood Happen