After Tom Selleck passed up the opportunity to play Indiana Jones in RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK to star in the highly successful "Magnum P.I." series, he starred in this poor man's RAIDERS. O'Malley (Selleck), a tough, boozing biplane pilot who flies in and around China during the 1920s, is
hired by Eve (Bess Armstrong) to help her search for her missing father (Wilford Brimley). She has to find her father before he is declared dead, or her inheritance will be stolen. Armstrong gives an annoying, strident performance of her complaining character. The film is devoid of wit,
excitement, or interesting characterization.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Tracee Ellis Ross on How Black-ish Enlisted Octavia Spencer to School Us for Black History Month
- 2. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 3. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season
- 4. Jane the Virgin Creator Is Bringing Jaime Camil to Her New Comedy
- 5. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You Most Like?
- 6. 7 Questions The Umbrella Academy on Netflix Needs to Answer in Season 2
- 7. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comic Books