Offbeat film notable for early screen appearances by Keith Carradine, Busey and Haggerty, and the film debuts of Glenn and Raines (here billed as Tina Herazo). Film is set in 1919 when Keith Carradine leads a wandering group of motorbike riders to the Nebraska farm of two sisters. The
sisters practice a form of withcraft taught to them by their father. Thompson uses her occult powers to cause the deaths of several gang members, but is attracted to Combs. Eventually, Thompson and Combs are left alone to mind the farm while Carradine and Raines head off for California (the two
would be paired again two years later in NASHVILLE). After its premiere at the Atlanta Film Festival, Fox decided there was little market for HEX (although Norman Mailer liked it) and never released it.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Say It Isn't So: Supernatural Will End After Season 15
- 2. HBO Is Bringing Back Perry Mason, and This Time He F*cks
- 3. We Need to Talk About That OA: Part II Ending
- 4. The Conners Is Coming Back for Season 2
- 5. Everything I Learned About Sex, I Learned From Black '90s Sitcoms
- 6. The Sex in Now Apocalypse Is Concerned with Liberation, Not Labels
- 7. Stranger Things Is a Stealth Blueprint for Successfully Navigating Puberty