A zany comedy starring Tone as an advertising wonder and Ball as his loving wife, who always gets the credit for his work. Tone does the advertising for a crazy inventor who is searching for the perfect embalming fluid. Satirical swipes are taken at the advertising world, sponsors, and
public figures of the time. Ball and Tone work well as a comic team and Hecht's and Lederer's madcap script, along with Simon's direction, make this film a laugh riot.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Tracee Ellis Ross on How Black-ish Enlisted Octavia Spencer to School Us for Black History Month
- 2. The Originals' Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It's Not Legacies
- 3. Sizzy Will Heat Up in Shadowhunters' Final Season
- 4. Jane the Virgin Creator Is Bringing Jaime Camil to Her New Comedy
- 5. Which Umbrella Academy Character Are You Most Like?
- 6. 7 Questions The Umbrella Academy on Netflix Needs to Answer in Season 2
- 7. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comic Books