Carrillo is a top mobster who is too nice a guy to be a gangster, and whose wife, Lane, got mixed up with him through mistaken identities. She said too much about a murder and the gangster married her so she couldn't testify against him. She is really in love with doctor Hughes, who helped
her through a bout of pneumonia. At the end, Carrillo, with the doctor and Lane in the house, goes outside to be shot by a rival gang, so that the bullets won't disturb the two lovebirds as they play chess. Most of the story's situations are taken from other gangster films and the ones that aren't
are unrealistic. This is purely of historical interest, if that.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Julia Roberts Isn't Returning for Homecoming Season 2
- 2. How black-ish's Powerful Colorism Episode Nearly Tore the Johnsons Apart
- 3. Lana Condor Steals the Show in Deadly Class
- 4. Supernatural Midseason Trailer: Michael Declares 'Even God Can Die'
- 5. The Roswell, New Mexico Stars Played 'Guess That Alien', and They Were Honestly Stellar
- 6. Sex Education Is the Most Honest Coming-of-Age TV Show We've Seen in Forever
- 7. The 25 Best Ships Ever on Freeform