Jane Hardy (Trish Van Devere) inherits a mansion from her late aunt and decides to leave San Francisco and move into it. She doesn't understand why the townsfolk are treating her so coldly until she notices that she looks just like the aunt, who was believed to be possessed by Satan.
Jane is continually hounded by an old hearse, which keeps showing up in front of her house, and by a crotchety real estate lawyer played by Joseph Cotten. This film drags out every cliche in the book, including the "woman on the verge of a nervous breakdown, maybe it's all in her head" device. THE
HEARSE is a pretty dull affair, but if you thought THE CAR was scary, you should love this.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. His Dark Materials Comic-Con Trailer Offers a Creepy Look at Lyra and Mrs. Coulter
- 2. Listen to Every Episode of Recap Island: An Unofficial Love Island Podcast Here
- 3. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Cast Gets Super Emotional Over Final Season Announcement at Comic-Con
- 4. Nancy Drew, AKA Riverdale 2.0, Debuts at Comic-Con
- 5. DC's Titans Crew Member Killed in Car Stunt Gone Wrong
- 6. Love Island Recap: Big Brother's Winston Puts One Couple's Relationship to the Test
- 7. Every TV Trailer Released at San Diego Comic-Con 2019