10-year-old Breen and buddy Pua are stowaways on a Hawaii-bound liner. They are caught by Sparks, who is the guitarist with the ship's orchestra (which is led by Paige). When the young soprano delivers a tune, the kind-hearted captain allows the pair to continue on to the islands. The
moppet duo soon become detectives on the trail of a gang which has stolen some naval documents. Pretty hammy for the most part, but tolerable. Tunes include: "That's The Hawaiian In Me" (Johnny Noble); "Hawaii Calls," "Down Where The Trade Winds Blow" (Harry Owens); "Macushia" (Dermot McMurrough,
Josephine Rowe); "Aloha Oe" (Queen Liliuokalani of Hawaii).
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Every Episode of Game of Thrones, Ranked From Worst to Best
Find out which episode of the HBO hit reigns supreme.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What to Stream the Weekend of March 22
- 2. The World Needs One Day at a Time, Now More Than Ever
- 3. Looking for Alaska Casts a Riverdale Serpent and Girl Meets World's Hot Uncle
- 4. The Deadwood Movie Finally Gets a Teaser and Premiere Date
- 5. Bane Is Coming for Babs in This Gotham Sneak Peek
- 6. Schitt's Creek Renewed for Sixth and Final Season
- 7. Everything We Know About Black Mirror Season 5