An interesting, but flawed, spaghetti western starring Ireland as a bank robber who befriends Sabato after returning the money that Sabato has just deposited in the bank he robbed. When Ireland finds that his wife has been murdered, he suspects Sabato and rides off seeking vengeance.
Later, it is obvious Sabato has done nothing of the kind, and the two unite and search for Ellis, the true killer of Ireland's wife and one-time partner of Sabato. Critic-turned-director Paolella (who has made films in nearly every genre) attempts to combine the Italian and US varieties of
westerns and comes up with an uneasy blend.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Grey's Anatomy Took Elevator Foreplay to Another Level in the Winter Premiere
- 2. Gotham: Bane's Coming, Y'all
- 3. More Than 40 Million Netflix Viewers Have Been Creepin' on YOU
- 4. Oliver and Felicity Will Star in a Documentary in Arrow's 150th Episode
- 5. Red Checks in at Club Fed in This Exclusive The Blacklist Sneak Peek
- 6. Sabrina's Kiernan Shipka Will Star In a Netflix Holiday Rom-Com From John Green
- 7. How to Watch the Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Premiere Red Carpet