This lesser Mario Bava effort features Stephen Forsyth as a handsome and wealthy, but impotent, fashion designer. To work through his problem, the designer has taken to murdering young brides on their wedding night. With each murder, the killer begins piecing together a long-forgotten
childhood memory: it turns out he witnessed the murder of his own mother. But take a guess who killed Mom. Although the plot is predictable and Bava once again overuses the zoom lens, this movie has its moments, most notably Forsyth's secret roomful of mannequins dressed in bridal gowns. The film
also features a clip of Bava's own BLACK SABBATH (1963).
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What to Stream the Weekend of March 22
- 2. The World Needs One Day at a Time, Now More Than Ever
- 3. Looking for Alaska Casts a Riverdale Serpent and Girl Meets World's Hot Uncle
- 4. The Deadwood Movie Finally Gets a Teaser and Premiere Date
- 5. Bane Is Coming for Babs in This Gotham Sneak Peek
- 6. Schitt's Creek Renewed for Sixth and Final Season
- 7. Everything We Know About Black Mirror Season 5