Dancer Janet Jones (Vera-Ellen) hitches a ride in a limousine owned by a mysterious millionaire, and rumors fly when she is seen exiting the car. Since the show she's in is going under and the leading lady has quit, producer John Frost (Cesar Romero) decides to give Janet the starring
role, hoping to attract the financial support of her wealthy "friend." When the millionaire, B.G. Bruno (David Niven), shows up, Janet thinks he's a reporter and falls in love with him. The movie is better than it sounds, thanks to excellent performances and a light directorial touch. Songs
include "One-Two-Three" (Mischa Spoliansky), "Would You, Could You" (Spoliansky, Jack Fishman), and "London Town."
- 1. Riverdale: What the Actual Hell Is Hiram Up To?
- 2. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 3. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 4. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 6. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 7. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup