Beckel is a hippie who travels to Pennsylvania's Mennonite country with college friend Weaver to bury the latter's brother. At first he is bewildered by what he sees, but before long he undergoes a religious conversion, becoming a Mennonite. Most of the cast is made up of real Mennonites,
but the film is lacking something...perhaps a coherent idea of what it's supposed to be. In any event, this is a very dull movie.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. The Bold Type Cast Talks That Tough Consent Storyline and Cancel Culture
- 2. Game of Thrones Season 8 Complete Coverage
- 3. Hot Take Debate: Does Game of Thrones Need to Stop Killing Kids?
- 4. Pose Season 2 Finally Has a Premiere Date!
- 5. Rhea Seehorn Says Better Call Saul Might Not End With Season 6 After All
- 6. Farewell to Shadowhunters: Harry Shum Jr. Strolls Down Malec Memory Lane
- 7. Sansa's Necklace on Game of Thrones Features a Hidden Tribute to Arya