On the thirteenth anniversary of his marriage to Gaynor, a slightly drunk Niven confides to her parents that he and Gaynor shared a bed a full year prior to taking their vows. He is overheard by daughter Duke, who, believing her parents to be on the verge of divorce, goes on a children's
panel TV show and tells the whole story to the nation. Further complications lead to a reconciliation and happy ending. Good adult comedy with Niven particularly enjoyable as he kicks in TV screen after TV screen.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. If These Game of Thrones Characters Die, We Riot
- 2. Riverdale Sneak Peek: How Far Will the Joneses Go to Save Jellybean?
- 3. Here's What's New on Netflix in May
- 4. A Star Trek Animated Series Is Headed to Nickelodeon
- 5. What's Leaving Netflix in May
- 6. The Perfectionists' Sydney Park Weighs In on Caitlin's Hit and Run Suspects
- 7. The Bold Type Cast Talks That Tough Consent Storyline and Cancel Culture