In a charming role, Fred MacMurray plays an ordinary fellow who packs up his saxophone and relocates in the country, where he plays melodies for the local Boy Scout troop. He soon wins over one of the town beauties (Vera Miles), who becomes his wife and understands his devotion to the
kids. The highlight of the film, however, is the appearance of Lillian Gish as an eccentric and dainty rich lady. Disney sweetness abounds.
Quiz: What Should You Binge Next on Netflix?
Skip the endless scroll! Find out what you really want to watch.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Avan Jogia and Kelli Berglund Read High Ideas from Reddit
- 2. Here's What's New on Netflix in April
- 3. What's Leaving Netflix in April
- 4. Kit Harington Says Game of Thrones Season 8 Gave Him 'Peace' About Jon Snow
- 5. Luke Perry Might Have Appeared in the Beverly Hills, 90210 Revival After All
- 6. 129 Things Degrassi Taught Me About Sex, Dating, and Puberty
- 7. When It Comes to Sex and Profanity on TV, Where the F*ck Do We Draw the Line?