Competent oater starring Calhoun as the leader of a band of ex-Union soldiers looking to homestead in New Mexico soon after the Civil War. When they arrive at Fort Grant, they find that it has been taken over by renegade Confederates who are awaiting a shipment of golden horseshoes. The
Union soldiers find the gold in a ghost town called Southernville. When the fort is attacked by Indians, the rival sides combine, melt down the gold for shell casings, and drive the Indians off.
- 1. Riverdale: What the Actual Hell Is Hiram Up To?
- 2. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 3. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 4. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 6. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 7. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup