Stagestruck David Kolowitz (Santoni) leaves his job as a machinist's apprentice and gets work at a decrepit theater run by Mr. Marlowe (Ferrer), a drunken old ham. Mrs. Kolowitz (Winters), David's mother, objects to his choice of careers, wanting her son to go to school and become a
pharmacist. Based on Carl Reiner's recollections of his beginnings, Enter Laughing made a star out of Alan Arkin on Broadway, but Santoni is hopeless in the lead, lacking both the charm and the wit to pull it off.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. What Purpose Does El Camino Serve in the Breaking Bad Universe?
- 2. Psych: The Movie Sequel: Everything to Know About Lassie Come Home
- 3. Ronda Rousey's Lena Gives Eddie Some Sage Advice in This 9-1-1 Sneak Peek
- 4. Modern Family Cast: Then and Now
- 5. Here's Everything We Know About Manifest Season 2
- 6. Timothy Omundson Opens Up About Returning for Psych Movie Sequel Following Stroke
- 7. Did Mr. Robot Predict These News Stories?