Rogers comes upon the murder of a local veterinarian and goes hunting for the killer. He discovers that the vet had found that a herd of cattle had hoof-and-mouth disease and was killed by the owner of the cattle, Barcroft. One of the standouts in the Rogers series. "Candy Kisses," a hit
country song of the time, is one of the musical numbers.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. We Demand Justice for Old Knight, The OA's Telepathic Octopus
- 2. The Best Romance Shows and Movies to Stream on Netflix Right Now
- 3. What's Fact and Fiction in Netflix's Mötley Crüe Biopic The Dirt?
- 4. The Blacklist Gets the Band Back Together
- 5. Patricia Arquette's Kids Didn't Want Her to Star in Hulu's True Crime Story The Act
- 6. Queer Eye's Karamo Brown Reveals How He Gets That Emotional Breakthrough With Each 'Hero'
- 7. Aidy Bryant Takes Us Behind Filming Shrill's Empowering Fat Babe Pool Party