Dopamine- Absinthe Films
Unable to load clip
The selected clip is currently unabled to be loaded.
Dopamine is a naturally occurring chemical in the brain that controls movement and reward. At the core of progressive snowboarding, it is movement and reward that provide a natural motivation for riders like Bode Merrill, Victor De Le Rue and Brandon Cocard to evolve and innovate. These explorers of mountain and mental landscapes led the charge this year, changing the definition of what can be done on a snowboard and changing the guard. From the Yukon, Valhallas, Monashees, Dolomites, and Pyrenees the Absinthe crew proves dopamine is free, but you have to get out there to earn it..!
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Suits: The Firm Will Have to Pay for Its Sins in the Final Season
- 2. Follow the Love Island Cast on Instagram
- 3. Game of Thrones Creators Bail on Comic-Con Panel
- 4. Love Island Recap: Talk About an Incredibly Awkward Kiss, Am I Right?
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of July 19
- 6. A.P. Bio Saved From Cancellation by NBC's New Streaming Service
- 7. The Walking Dead Season 10: Everything We Know So Far