Taut, well-made sci-fi thriller about a massive computer, Colossus, which is designed by Braeden to control the entire American missile defense system. Once put into service, however, it takes over and develops a plan of its own to safeguard mankind from nuclear disaster. It hooks up with
its Russian counterpart, Guardian, and together the two computers hold the world hostage, threatening to destroy the Earth. Braeden is forced to attempt to destroy his creation, but the computer thwarts him at every turn.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Stranger Things Star David Harbour Brought the Upside Down to Saturday Night Live
- 2. Why El Camino Spent So Much Time Exploring Jesse's Captivity
- 3. Living With Yourself Review: Come for Two Paul Rudds, Stay for Two Paul Rudds
- 4. Oscar-Nominated Actor Robert Forster Dies at 78
- 5. Aaron Paul Reveals the Story Behind El Camino's Sole 'Yeah, Bitch!'
- 6. All the Breaking Bad Easter Eggs and Cameos in Netflix's El Camino
- 7. Julie Plec Teases a 'Hilarious' Legacies Christmas Episode