An oil refinery explosion in a midwestern town afflicted by a long summer drought is the center of intrigue for this bad excuse for a disaster film. The plot surrounds itself with the inhabitants of a hospital threatened by the fire. A good cast but unintentionally funny script make this
film very difficult to sit through. This is the fifth poorly made disaster film for Fonda, whose previous nonhits were ROLLER-COASTER; TENTACLES; SWARM; and METEOR.
- 1. Riverdale: What the Actual Hell Is Hiram Up To?
- 2. Power Boss Honors 'Beloved' Crew Member Killed in On-Set Accident
- 3. At Long Last, Jeffrey Dean Morgan Is Headed Back to Supernatural!
- 4. Miley Cyrus Confirms She's Going to Be in Black Mirror Season 5
- 5. What to Stream the Weekend of Dec. 14
- 6. The Cast and Creators of Good Trouble Tease Callie and Mariana's Sexy Fresh Start
- 7. A Million Little Things Bumps a Shondaland Show in New ABC Lineup