After killing a white sheriff, embittered Apache Bronson is chased across the West by a posse, led by Palance. A great cast is primarily wasted in this gory, below-average, and overlong film. The script could have been written for a silent film to fit with Bronson's traditional
man-of-few-words image (in fact, more grunts and squint than words). Screenwriter Wilson turned in a better scenario for another western, LAWMAN, a Burt Lancaster vehicle. As usual Bronson must rely upon the conviction that there are viewers who find silence eloquent. Shot in Spain.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. How black-ish's Powerful Colorism Episode Nearly Tore the Johnsons Apart
- 2. Lana Condor Steals the Show in Deadly Class
- 3. Supernatural Midseason Trailer: Michael Declares 'Even God Can Die'
- 4. The Roswell, New Mexico Stars Played 'Guess That Alien', and They Were Honestly Stellar
- 5. Sex Education Is the Most Honest Coming-of-Age TV Show We've Seen in Forever
- 6. The 25 Best Ships Ever on Freeform
- 7. Game of Thrones' Bosses Wish There Were No Trailers for Season 8