Michael Sopkiw is a former Atlanta cop who does a long stretch in prison after he kills the man who murdered his wife and partner but who was freed on a technicality. After Sopkiw's release he takes his daughter, Valerie Blake, back to his hometown in the rural Georgia woods. There he
tries to settle in, living in the forest with his daughter and a pet deer. But he soon discovers the locals are shooting, wounding, and delivering alive and in great pain various animals from which a sinister pharmacist from Hong Kong makes assorted potions and elixirs. The acting in this
ridiculous actioner, shot in Georgia, is all poor, though Sopkiw has enough charisma to keep the film from being too dull.
The Best Kids' Movies on Netflix Right Now
Our gift to all you harried parents: hours of peace and quiet.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. All Charges Against Jussie Smollett Have Been Dropped
- 2. 9-1-1's Kenneth Choi Says Chimney Has a '50/50' Chance of Surviving Getting Stabbed
- 3. This 78-Year-Old Stuntwoman Has Defied Expectations (and Death) Her Whole Career
- 4. Skyler White Deserved So Much Better From Breaking Bad Fans
- 5. Connie, the Unsung Hero of Steven Universe, Was a Warrior From the Start
- 6. Sarah Carter on Playing The Flash's First Female Big Bad: 'It's Great to Step Into That Dark Feminine Energy'
- 7. The First Twilight Zone Episode Teasers Are Seriously Eerie