Tight little sleeper again demonstrates that Silver is a director with excellent taste and the ability to wring every last penny out of a budget and put it onscreen. The story takes place at an alternative newspaper like the "Village Voice" or "The LA Weekly." Knockout performances all.
BETWEEN THE LINES was made for a mere $800,000, and the husband-wife Silver team managed to bring in a first-rate picture.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now
- 1. Chicago Police Seek to Interview Jussie Smollett Again After Two Suspects Released
- 2. Donald Trump Calls Saturday Night Live a 'Total Republican Hit Job' After National Emergency Sketch
- 3. 7 Burning Questions The Umbrella Academy Season 2 Needs to Answer
- 4. The 12 Biggest Differences Between Netflix's Umbrella Academy and the Comics
- 5. Every Actor in the Marvel Cinematic Universe Who Has Been Nominated for an Oscar
- 6. Bugs Do Their Own Exterminating on The Blacklist
- 7. The First Descendants 3 Teaser Is Here and It's Straight-Up Villainous Fun