Roland, a legendary bandito, holes up at forgotten bastard son Horton's way station, hiding from crazed Apaches who have accused him of killing some braves. Although he has no love for his long-lost father, Horton refuses to give the possibly innocent Roland to the angry Indians in return
for the safety of the others at the station. Some tension builds up among members of the threatened group, but it dissipates quickly. The makers of the film never explore the material deeply and fail to create the necessary level of suspense.
Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorites shows - Start Now
- 1. Demi's Sociopathic Edit Is the Highlight of The Bachelor So Far
- 2. Kerry Washington Heads to Netflix for American Son
- 3. Here's When The Expanse Season 3 Heads to Amazon Prime Video
- 4. Chicago Fire's Gentle Human Mouch Blows Up at Otis in a Jarring Sneak Peek
- 5. Where to Stream This Year's Oscar-Nominated Films
- 6. Black Panther Is the First Superhero Movie Nominated for Best Picture – And You Can Stream It Right Now
- 7. What If Tracee Ellis Ross and Kumail Nanjiani Just Host the Damn Oscars?